Tuesday, December 14, 2010

essentials

This blog is going to help me learn myself. I tend to live & breathe, but in no specific direction.
This blog is going to be my therapist. I am going to write and write and write, expecting nothing in return, which happens to be the beauty of it.
The more i write and talk about myself & my interests, the more i gain a better understanding of who i am, how i think, how i live.
This blog is going to be my best friend, I'm going to tell it how my day was, if i so please. I'm going to tell it what is slowly killing me, or what makes me happier than i've anything else I've known.
This blog is going to be a bit of a photo album, because i do believe that pictures are worth much more than words.


[I've had blogs before, but I've never kept up on them. I need somewhere right now to sort left from right & red from blue. I'm hoping this will suffice, It should stick around.]


WELCOME TO MY CARTOON SOUL








1 comment:

  1. You are so wonderful. I miss hanging out with you and laughing. That trip we took to the beach was one of my favorite trips to the beach.

    ReplyDelete