Wednesday, June 1, 2011

holy smokin' cow

my last post was about the engagement! nerdy nerdy me.
i'm terrible at blogging - therefore we have much catching up to do.
i have much catching up to do.

most important:
i'm in line to marry the man of my dreams (as long as i don't piss him off too bad within 2 months)
that man i mentioned, he and i have been having the most lovely days recently.
we skate around downtown. get coffee. get beer. get airhead extremes. get whatever we want.
it's been so fun. those are my happiest of happy days.
i love my jacob, and we also get to go to NY again soon. To play with his family up in the hamptons.
oooh la la. we are both excited.

Also we bought a puppy - turns out its been quite the experience. He's actually a FABULOUS boy. Its more just the --getting up in the middle of the night to let him pee-- type things that make it a little hard. If you ask me? We have two perfect pups.

Life is good for now.
Hope yours is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment